Cliqueing 4eva

-friendship only gets better as it grows older- If life is a cookie, FRIENDS are the chocolate chips.

Monday, March 31, 2008

Joo Leng Says...

Haha, I actually don't know what title to put cos my titles are ususally hi or hello, very boring... Anyway, sorry for not posting anything on the blog and the tagboard for so long, I had a really busy semester cos my UROPS report and presentation are due this semester and I also had a chemical engineering design project to do, not to mention lab reports and chemical engineering homeworks (which never failed to make me lose a handful of my hair every week). Actually, I just submitted my UROPS report and had my oral presentation last week so now I'm relatively more free =) Read the posts which I missed and realised that I missed out on a lot =( Swe Swe, hope the weather in Australia's better now and do drinks lots of water cos the weather is dry there so you might get dehydrated. For the rest, I hope you all are doing well, the semester's coming to an end so I guess you'll all be busy with reports and presentations right? Anyway, jiayou everyone! A few more weeks and the hols will be here, although I think I'll still be busy during the hols with my honours project =( By the way, my last paper is on 5th May.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home