Cliqueing 4eva

-friendship only gets better as it grows older- If life is a cookie, FRIENDS are the chocolate chips.

Sunday, March 30, 2008

Random

Haha I'm making an appearance here cos' I'm really bored.. haha but there hasn't been anything interesting in my life.. except I fell down thrice for the past week, haha it's either cos' I'm super sway or my slipper is super slippery! (pun not intended)

Anws, on Thursday, I was with Amanda on 190, when our bus broke down just outside RG.. so we 心血来潮 and decided to walk it and take a look.. haha

Just like the last time round, the 4/7 jungle wall background is still there, same goes for the 4/5 powerpuff background.. haha we didn't go into the rest of the classroom cos' eh, both of us are from 4/7 and 4/5 only :P Come to think of it, which is the classroom that has 'this is a flag'? Both amanda and I were wondering but we can't quite rem..

Meanwhile, the squash courts right, the board is updated only up till the point in time when we left.. so Yh, the boards still has ansari, huijun tt bunch.. haha it felt like the school's interior just stopped after we left.. even the canteen stores looked very much similar and it's like 6 years or so since we left!

Off to do work.. tata!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home