Cliqueing 4eva

-friendship only gets better as it grows older- If life is a cookie, FRIENDS are the chocolate chips.

Monday, August 07, 2006

Back from HK =)

Yoz pple, I am back =) Did you all miss me? hee. Hongkong is a nice place to shop and shop and eat and eat. Everyday, my friend and I would leave hotel around 9am in the morning and return only about 10pm with our feet totally tired from all the walking. Most of our four days there were spent on shopping cos there's not much sight seeing we can do with the typhoon. Haha even though they call it a typhoon, it's just heavy rain with a lot of wind. We didn't bring umbrella so we had to buy from 7 eleven. The umbrella is really really very lousy. Cos it gets inverted and flips in the wind. I should have taken a photograph of it so that you all can get a better idea of how lousy it is. =) On the day that I came back, there were a lot of people at the airport because the flights scheduled on the previous day were cancelled and this left many stranded at the airport. Luckily the weather was fine on the day that we came back, otherwise I would have to spend a night at the airport too. Nonetheless, our flight was delayed for 2 hours cos there were too many flights out of hk that day and they don't have enough gates I think. And I didn't get to go ocean park. So sad right. I have been looking forward to hk partly cos of ocean park. I wanna play all the rides there man. Anyway how have you all been? I heard the gathering at winglam's place was fun. Too bad I missed it. Winglam, invite us again next time ok? Yenghong, hope you're having a great time at O week. And joo leng in Canada. Take lots of fotos ok? Finally, I have a week break before school starts. I DON'T WANT SCHOOL TO START too!! Sianz. Anyway on a lighter note, I shall go and create a yahoo group now so that can upload our pictures. Take care everyone =) Btw, Winglam what's your email?

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home