And so they win...
Unless you were on Planet Mars, you would have known this.
Italy won World Cup 2006. It's their fourth World Cup win, so they will have 4 stars on their jerseys next time. I dint realise they are THAT great. Hmm...
And my dear Zidane went berserk. He will be "fondly" remembered as the head butt-er in the World Cup books of history. Metarazzi must have insulted Zidane or sth. Tsk Tsk. It's a Rooney-equivalent act by a man 34 years of age and retiring from the International scene. I find it a real pity france didn't win. I was hoping they would. Haizee.
But it was real fun watching with my class ppl. 12 pairs of eyes glued to the TV. The girls are generally French-philic while the guys are Italian-philic. Haha. Overall, a nice gathering :)
Six@ rockz lah.
Italy won World Cup 2006. It's their fourth World Cup win, so they will have 4 stars on their jerseys next time. I dint realise they are THAT great. Hmm...
And my dear Zidane went berserk. He will be "fondly" remembered as the head butt-er in the World Cup books of history. Metarazzi must have insulted Zidane or sth. Tsk Tsk. It's a Rooney-equivalent act by a man 34 years of age and retiring from the International scene. I find it a real pity france didn't win. I was hoping they would. Haizee.
But it was real fun watching with my class ppl. 12 pairs of eyes glued to the TV. The girls are generally French-philic while the guys are Italian-philic. Haha. Overall, a nice gathering :)
Six@ rockz lah.
2 Comments:
At 1:00 PM,
Anonymous said…
Interesting website with a lot of resources and detailed explanations.
»
At 8:44 PM,
Anonymous said…
I'm impressed with your site, very nice graphics!
»
Post a Comment
<< Home