My brother's deepest secret. EXPOSED!
In NUS they call it Commencement.
In NTU we call it Convocation.
I wonder what SMU calls their graduation ceremony.
Anw, as I mentioned previuosly, I went for my Brother's commencement on Sunday morning. And btw, my jc classmate Joel said that the word commencement is used because the uni want to make it seem more like a beginning rather than an end. A US term apparently. Haha. I simply think it's a very cliche thingy. "Graduation is only the starting point not the end." Yah yah.
It's quite a touching affair actually. A girl who is blind actually managed to get her PhD in philosophy. WOW. I clapped so hard when she walked forward to get her scroll. I feel so insignificant before her.
Anyway, the main point of this entry is that my brother's girlfriend appeared. Haha. I finally get to see her in real life. Heez. Cheeky me has been looking through my brother's pics in his laptop. I bet he dint realise and I hope he never does. Otherwise I will be dead meat. bleh. She's prettier, thinner and fairer in real person. A very friendly girl too. She took the inititaive to talk to me and my parents. Sweet little thing :D And now i realise one thing. Sisters may get jealous of Brother's gf. Haha. Cos she seems so nice. Aww... Happy for that log for he found someone so good.
We took many many pictures. And guess what? I had a bad hair day that day. My fringe was too excited to stay where it was supposed to be as it kept dropping down and covering my face. Grr.. But who cares. I am not the star of the day. Haha.
Alrite that's all for now. Didn't put both the posts tog because they are quite different in nature. Haha. See u gals this Sunday!! :)
In NTU we call it Convocation.
I wonder what SMU calls their graduation ceremony.
Anw, as I mentioned previuosly, I went for my Brother's commencement on Sunday morning. And btw, my jc classmate Joel said that the word commencement is used because the uni want to make it seem more like a beginning rather than an end. A US term apparently. Haha. I simply think it's a very cliche thingy. "Graduation is only the starting point not the end." Yah yah.
It's quite a touching affair actually. A girl who is blind actually managed to get her PhD in philosophy. WOW. I clapped so hard when she walked forward to get her scroll. I feel so insignificant before her.
Anyway, the main point of this entry is that my brother's girlfriend appeared. Haha. I finally get to see her in real life. Heez. Cheeky me has been looking through my brother's pics in his laptop. I bet he dint realise and I hope he never does. Otherwise I will be dead meat. bleh. She's prettier, thinner and fairer in real person. A very friendly girl too. She took the inititaive to talk to me and my parents. Sweet little thing :D And now i realise one thing. Sisters may get jealous of Brother's gf. Haha. Cos she seems so nice. Aww... Happy for that log for he found someone so good.
We took many many pictures. And guess what? I had a bad hair day that day. My fringe was too excited to stay where it was supposed to be as it kept dropping down and covering my face. Grr.. But who cares. I am not the star of the day. Haha.
Alrite that's all for now. Didn't put both the posts tog because they are quite different in nature. Haha. See u gals this Sunday!! :)
2 Comments:
At 1:18 PM,
Anonymous said…
Nice idea with this site its better than most of the rubbish I come across.
»
At 3:09 PM,
Anonymous said…
Your website has a useful information for beginners like me.
»
Post a Comment
<< Home