Cliqueing 4eva

-friendship only gets better as it grows older- If life is a cookie, FRIENDS are the chocolate chips.

Wednesday, June 28, 2006

random thoughts. random post.

According to common knowledge, the school holz is a time to rest and get recharged for the next sem and its upcoming challenges.

How about this? It also allows us more time to think and reflect? I have been thinking more than during school term these days. Much more. Thinking about almost everything under the sun. So much so that there are times on the bus or on the streets or even on the learning lab escalator that I thought of blogging and sharing my thoughts. The "thinking" I am referring to here is not the "thinking" in solving mathematical sums or generating a balanced income statement. It just means.. thinking of nothing in particular, just anything that comes to my mind.

Like I said I have been daydreaming, fantasizing and thinking of so much that I forgot some stuff that I would like to share. Here are some that I can remember at this very moment.

I watched the taiwan golden melody awards ceremony one fine saturday night. The hosts are xiao S and taozi. The opening act was the two hot and sassy mums spurting white fluid from their boobs. Haha. It was quite disgusting and I dun see what's so special or spectacular. Maybe unforgettable that's all and for the wrong reason. Jackie Cheung (Zhang Xue You) who attended the event was said to be absolutely traumatized cos he has some tong2 nian2 ying1 ying3. LOL.

This episode then led to me thinking that we are comparable to calves (is that the word used to call the young of cows?) We drink the milk of cows just like the calves. Moo... Does that mean cows are our NAI MA?

Haha sorry not to have warned you that my thoughts are at many a time totally "wu li tou", nonsensical and in short "siao".

Gotcha!

By the way I am quitting this Saturday. It was nice working at the learning lab. Quite slack and good money. I think I will miss the bucks. Anyway I am free from next week onwards. Need company, look for me!! Yupz see ya gals soon.

Next highlight: Siew Ling's Birthday
And our beezee birthday girl, when are you available? We "chope" you!!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home