Public Apology
I'm so sorry people.
That incorrigible irritating pest who has this appalling behaviour of impersonating people in tags is my friend. I apologise on the person's behalf.
Haha but I didn't know that person impersonated as yeng hong too.
Swe is the person's main and favourite target actually :D
Hope that you gals are big hearted and forgiving enough to tolerate such childish behaviour. I guess you cant be too harsh on an unemployed person who has nothing better to do and likely to develop such undesirable tendency.
PS: World Cup is starting in one day's time!!!
That incorrigible irritating pest who has this appalling behaviour of impersonating people in tags is my friend. I apologise on the person's behalf.
Haha but I didn't know that person impersonated as yeng hong too.
Swe is the person's main and favourite target actually :D
Hope that you gals are big hearted and forgiving enough to tolerate such childish behaviour. I guess you cant be too harsh on an unemployed person who has nothing better to do and likely to develop such undesirable tendency.
PS: World Cup is starting in one day's time!!!
0 Comments:
Post a Comment
<< Home