Cliqueing 4eva

-friendship only gets better as it grows older- If life is a cookie, FRIENDS are the chocolate chips.

Saturday, June 17, 2006

hello!!

hey pple! sorry it has been a long time since i last blogged. i have been quite caught up with work, driving and teaching my siblings. haha. so we're meeting this wednesday for dinner right? cool. i haven't seen winglam for eons. i will be ending work next saturday (the same day as joo leng) and starting my attachment at a-star on the 26th. It's a five week attachment and I will be working from 8.30 to 6pm , mon to fri. Dunno if can leave early or not. Haha. Oops I haven't even started yet and am thinking of ponning already. Haha. Yah as yenghong said (and linda too), we haven't gone macritchie, visited rj old campus or stayed over at linda's new hall (this is added by me). Hopefully we can do all these things by the time sch reopens cos when sch starts we're all gonna be busy again. Haha but all of us are working now and dunno if yenghong's busy with orientation preparation. Maybe we can go during weekends? Both my weekends will be free once I start my attachment at a-star. We see how lor. This wed if we go macritchie before dinner, can u guys make it? Siew and Joo leng have to work. Dunno about wing lam though. Great Singapore Sales is here! Have u all shopped so far? I went shopping once with Linda then no time to go already. Haha, it's also gd in a sense cos i can save $$. Hee. Anyway I posted our "xi nu ai le" pictures. Think I look retarded leh. Winglam, don't laugh after u look at it hor. We were too high that night. Did a lot of funny poses. I show u the pictures if there's a chance. Anyway I shall go and nap now. Take care pple and see u guys on wed. =)

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home