Damage induced to prev birthday present
hi guys,
firstly, wow alson must have pretty high tolerance to pain. or else it is really the risk benefit ration that we learnt in class, benefits of tooth to show off > pain during pulling of tooth.
secondly, i have a confession. 2 weeks ago in the ward, in the frenzy of discharging the patients (or at some other occasion when I was quite confused), I seem to have yanked off the plastic buckle used to hold the watch strap in place. The watch in question is the green one you guys bought for me in 2006 :) So I went around various shops and asked if they could provide me with a replacement buckle. The general consensus is that shops do not sell buckles a la carte, the whole strap needs to be changed. However, the complicating issue is that because the watch was on the market some time ago, not many shops stock the replacement accessories. I went to city chain (where the watch was purchased from) and they gave me the number of their main office.
heh, what about this year's present be the restoration of the watch? :) It will require some time and effort, but I do like the watch and it'll be good if it can be resuscitated :)
firstly, wow alson must have pretty high tolerance to pain. or else it is really the risk benefit ration that we learnt in class, benefits of tooth to show off > pain during pulling of tooth.
secondly, i have a confession. 2 weeks ago in the ward, in the frenzy of discharging the patients (or at some other occasion when I was quite confused), I seem to have yanked off the plastic buckle used to hold the watch strap in place. The watch in question is the green one you guys bought for me in 2006 :) So I went around various shops and asked if they could provide me with a replacement buckle. The general consensus is that shops do not sell buckles a la carte, the whole strap needs to be changed. However, the complicating issue is that because the watch was on the market some time ago, not many shops stock the replacement accessories. I went to city chain (where the watch was purchased from) and they gave me the number of their main office.
heh, what about this year's present be the restoration of the watch? :) It will require some time and effort, but I do like the watch and it'll be good if it can be resuscitated :)
0 Comments:
Post a Comment
<< Home