Cliqueing 4eva

-friendship only gets better as it grows older- If life is a cookie, FRIENDS are the chocolate chips.

Sunday, July 26, 2009

Now's it's my turn :D

Tomorrow's my turn to start work. Haha like yenghong, I am feeling kind of apprehensive about it. I hope I can put up with the 8.30 to 6 routine and won't doze off after lunch. I can foresee my eyelids getting heavy after lunch break. Lol.

My trip to Yangon was fun but tiring. This trip is different from the rest in the sense that I only spent 3 full days at home. The rest of the time I was travelling on a road trip with my aunt and uncle who were kind enough to take me around to a few other states and cities in Burma. So most of my time was spent on the car and visiting places of interest in different cities. And I become so dark after the entire trip cos I was under the sun most of the time. It seems as if I have just returned from an orientation camp.

And on the day that I left Singapore, my flight was delayed for 5 hours. Just as my plane was about to take off, the pilot discovered a defect in the steering component. They made an announcement that there would be a delay because of the defect and the engineers were summoned to fix the problem. Subsequently, we could hear some drilling sound and most of the passengers were growing increasingly uncomfortable to take the plane cos even after 2 hours, the problem has yet to be resolved. And I was feeling jittery cos it was the first time I encountered such stuff and it has to happen when I am travelling alone. But luckily they asked the passengers to disembark and changed to another aircraft for us. In retrospect, I think we were very lucky that the pilot detected the problem before the plane took off. Otherwise, I cannot imagine the consequences.

Anyway, see you guys soon. We're going for steamboat on the 7th? And when are we gonna take photos in our grad gowns? Oh and for the 15th/16th august weekend, we can organize a stayover at my place if you guys are interested. I am gonna have the whole house to myself. Haha. Let me know in advance so that I can tidy up my place too :D

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home