The 2 kids at home
Recently Alson caught chicken pox from his classmates in his K1 class and spread the virus to his whole family. Apparently only his grandmother had caught the virus before so both his parents caught the virus and even Kai Kai. So now his parents are taking 2 weeks of mc and didn't dare to step out of their house. I don't have a pic of Kai Kai with chicken pox but his outbreak was really bad. Luckily he is recovering now but his whole body is still covered with scabs.
Today I learnt that I really can't underestimate kids nowadays cos Alson did something I totally didn't expect him to do. Before he went home for the day, I was telling him to keep his toys or else I will throw them away =) As his toys were some distance away from the designated box, he first tried to gather as much toys in his hands before walking to the box and dumping them there. Then he realised that a lot of his toys fell out along the way so he went to take one of those NTUC plastic bags and put all his toys into the bag first before transferring them to the box. I was really surprised that he actually thought of that cos I think when I was his age I will prob wouldn't have done that =) But his cleverness also makes it hard to make him listen to me cos he knows when I am making empty threats so he won't do as I say. And I think Kai Kai has the makings of another Alson and if that's the case my mum would have her hands full with 2 little devils at home...
0 Comments:
Post a Comment
<< Home