Cliqueing 4eva

-friendship only gets better as it grows older- If life is a cookie, FRIENDS are the chocolate chips.

Wednesday, February 04, 2009

The Private Life of Plants

Hey! I recently saw a really interesting documentary on plants on okto. It's called The Private Life of Plants and is shown every Wed night from 10 pm to 11 pm. I think tmr's the last episode and they will be talking about carnivorous plants. Last week they were talking about parasitic plants like the mistletoe and the rafflesia. I don't know if you all have watched this show or not but I would really recommend you all to watch it if you can. Cos I think we can learn quite a lot about plants from this show =) Haha, I really like to watch such kind of documentaries that's why I'm so enthu about it =P

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home