Happy CNY :)
Hey guys,
Happy CNY! :) Hope you guys are having fun collecting ang baos and visiting relatives during the long weekend.
I didn't really do anything much for the new year except spending time with my grandparents and aunt who are here for a visit.
Today I went to jurong bird park today with my aunt and cousins. Although the admission fees were exorbitant ($23 per pax with the monorail ride), we decided to go as my aunt hasn't been there before. It wasn't as boring as my cousin expected it to be. The pink flamingoes were beautiful :) 

Anyway, when are we meeting up next? Haha I know I am a bit thick-skinned to be asking this, knowing that the next time we're meeting up is to celebrate my birthday. But I miss my 地铁朋友们. I couldn't make it for the bbq so the last time I saw you guys was pretty sometime ago. Hehe.
0 Comments:
Post a Comment
<< Home