Muahaha I'm BACK!
Hey pepz~
I'm back!
Didn't do much over there cos of the intermittent rain and the min 4 ppl restriction (meaning there must be 4 ppl signing up for each activity before they confirm the trip). We signed up for waterfall, fireflies and fruit farm. In the end, we only went to see the fireflies. Thankfully there was this ang moh lady who signed up for the fireflies. And the people are kind enuff to accept a 3-person group. Ah, this ang moh lady is cool. She's from the States, stays in Tokyo and currently in Singapore for a course. She teaches in Tokyo in an International School. She told us she's staying in Desaru until Sunday. She's travelling alone. I guess it's an ang moh thingy. Haha. Solo silo but dun drink milo. (flip)
And so we saw fireflies on the first night. Beautiful. When they appear in large numbers among the mangrove swamps they really make the entire picture look like a lit up xmas tree :)
The next day, we missed the free breakfast cos we slept till 2pm!! LOL. It's really quite dumb to be sleeping the holidays away but yup, miss piggy linda cant help it.
We called in a cab to bring us to a shopping place. A two-way taxi fare is RM150. Whee whooping~ Sounds exorbitant at first. But the journey to and fro is about 1.5 hours so I guess it's still reasonable. Had wanted to go to the waterfall by the cab. Unfortunately it rained so the journey to the waterfall was called off.
We were taken to this shopping mall which reminds me of Queensway and it's rather lok kok. Haha. Nothing much to buy. Ate MarryBrown fried chicken though. Haha. It's a KFC-lookalike fast food restaurant in M'sia. The thing is they also have KFC in M'sia. Dun see much differentiation in the products. But... whatever. Whahaha.
Third day we made an effort to wake up early for breakfast. Not bad. Quite a variety. I like the sunny side up and sautee potato. Keke. Then after breakfast we went back to sleep some more. Haha. Sleep... Eat... Sleep... *oink*
Finally I am back in Singapore. In one piece of course. Safe and sound. Maybe rounder. And some mozzie bites. :p
Look forward to Monday. Jay Chou, Stef Sun, May-Day, here I come!!!
I'm back!
Didn't do much over there cos of the intermittent rain and the min 4 ppl restriction (meaning there must be 4 ppl signing up for each activity before they confirm the trip). We signed up for waterfall, fireflies and fruit farm. In the end, we only went to see the fireflies. Thankfully there was this ang moh lady who signed up for the fireflies. And the people are kind enuff to accept a 3-person group. Ah, this ang moh lady is cool. She's from the States, stays in Tokyo and currently in Singapore for a course. She teaches in Tokyo in an International School. She told us she's staying in Desaru until Sunday. She's travelling alone. I guess it's an ang moh thingy. Haha. Solo silo but dun drink milo. (flip)
And so we saw fireflies on the first night. Beautiful. When they appear in large numbers among the mangrove swamps they really make the entire picture look like a lit up xmas tree :)
The next day, we missed the free breakfast cos we slept till 2pm!! LOL. It's really quite dumb to be sleeping the holidays away but yup, miss piggy linda cant help it.
We called in a cab to bring us to a shopping place. A two-way taxi fare is RM150. Whee whooping~ Sounds exorbitant at first. But the journey to and fro is about 1.5 hours so I guess it's still reasonable. Had wanted to go to the waterfall by the cab. Unfortunately it rained so the journey to the waterfall was called off.
We were taken to this shopping mall which reminds me of Queensway and it's rather lok kok. Haha. Nothing much to buy. Ate MarryBrown fried chicken though. Haha. It's a KFC-lookalike fast food restaurant in M'sia. The thing is they also have KFC in M'sia. Dun see much differentiation in the products. But... whatever. Whahaha.
Third day we made an effort to wake up early for breakfast. Not bad. Quite a variety. I like the sunny side up and sautee potato. Keke. Then after breakfast we went back to sleep some more. Haha. Sleep... Eat... Sleep... *oink*
Finally I am back in Singapore. In one piece of course. Safe and sound. Maybe rounder. And some mozzie bites. :p
Look forward to Monday. Jay Chou, Stef Sun, May-Day, here I come!!!
0 Comments:
Post a Comment
<< Home