Happy Post-exams Everybody!!
Hi darlings!! Happy holidays!! I m back from hibernation, after the exams and after overcoming the inertia to blog, which is inherent in the lazy me. Hope you guys did well on your papers. So what are your plans for the holidays? Working? For me, I shall work if there's a job, otherwise, I will just give tuition and go for driving. Anyway, Linda is in Malaysia now. She will be back on Fri. We were thinking of KTV-ing on the following Monday afternoon. Would you all be free? We haven't met up for ages, since my birthday right. It will be nice to catch up and be entertained by KTV regulars like sl, linda and yenghong. haha =) Winglam, will you be going back to HK this hol? Anyway here's a list of things that I want to do during the holidays with you all:
- go KTV
- go for a holiday. you all decide the place =)
- wear rg or rj sch uni and walk along orchard
- go back rg and eat
- go to macritche ( i still dunno how to spell!!) and take foto on the suspension bridge
- play badminton!
- meet for dinners and lunches
and the list goes on. Anyway I shall end off here. Enjoy yourselve pple!!
- go KTV
- go for a holiday. you all decide the place =)
- wear rg or rj sch uni and walk along orchard
- go back rg and eat
- go to macritche ( i still dunno how to spell!!) and take foto on the suspension bridge
- play badminton!
- meet for dinners and lunches
and the list goes on. Anyway I shall end off here. Enjoy yourselve pple!!
0 Comments:
Post a Comment
<< Home