Cliqueing 4eva

-friendship only gets better as it grows older- If life is a cookie, FRIENDS are the chocolate chips.

Tuesday, March 21, 2006

hello...

Hi fellow members of the mrt gang, how's your day? I have been cooped up at home the entire day trying to do my statics and mechanics tutorial. Later, I have a tutorial to attend at five. What a weird timing right? I must have thought too hard while doing work cos when I looked at the floor and to my horror, I saw a lot of hair. Does thinking too much cause you to lose hair? Linda, your marketing presentation sounds quite fun. Your group is so creative to decorate the classroom and go and design a shirt. We don't get to do such wacky stuff in engine except to calculate and calculate unless I opt to do marketing as a cross-faculty module. Yesterday morning, I managed to force myself to go for maths lecture. And luckily I went cos it was so fun. My maths lecturer, while teaching us the waves equation, let us listen to a few songs by various instruments from the internet. But the best thing is he brought his violin and played a piece for us. His performance was quite good. First time maths lecture is so interesting. Haha. =) Anyway, yenghong do u use ur laptop to listen to webcast? Cos I usually listen to webcast using my laptop and it's fine, even with the playing speed adjusted. But I encountered problems using my PC. Maybe cos my PC is too old. Or maybe it has to do with your internet connection. I have a statics and mechanics test this sat morning. So sian =( Anyway can't wait for the hols to come, so that we can go out frequently again. I miss you all. Aww. So sweet right?=) Take care pple.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home