Cliqueing 4eva

-friendship only gets better as it grows older- If life is a cookie, FRIENDS are the chocolate chips.

Saturday, March 18, 2006

it's friday once again!

the weekend's here again. how come everyone seems to have something planned for the three month holidays except me? i think i will take up a job and learn driving. :) Linda and siew, how come u all are signing up for the special term? To ease your workload during school term is it? I think NUS also has it, but I am not too sure about the details. Yenghong, don't feel so bad about the psy test. It's a difficult paper right? I heard it's a difficult module also. Jooleng, where are you going for the exchange? I am intending to go for one too. Most probably in the third year. I heard it's quite difficult to map modules when you go for SEP. Sometimes you don't have much of a choice on the uni cos it's difficult to find one that offer all the modules that you ll be taking that sem. SEP is gd in a way cos you can s/u all the modules there. My senior said pple go for SEP to pull up their CAP. I haven't decided where to go yet, and need to save up $$. Think it will be fun. Anyway this shall be a short entry cos i m dozing off now. Take care peepz. Hope to see you guys soon. But I guess it will be our exams?

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home