Cliqueing 4eva

-friendship only gets better as it grows older- If life is a cookie, FRIENDS are the chocolate chips.

Tuesday, March 14, 2006

United we stand!! just look at our feet =)



Haha! Can you all remember when this was? It was 2 years ago. At Marina South when we went to fly kites after celebrating siewling's birthday. After so long, can you still recognise your own feet? =) Anyway this blog is getting a bit quiet so I decide to revive it with photos! Anyway kudos to triple ng for her triple post over the weekend and a new post today :) Today's my only free day for this week. But I went to school anyway to finish up my project. I think i am spending a lot of time of this 20% assignment and neglecting other modules. Then I went to orchard to get a dress for my band performance next week. The dress is made up of this stretchy material, so I need to do like 30 sit-ups everyday to flatten my tummy by next week. Hmm. I wonder if it will work. Anyway for the NUS pple, go and try the cheese prata at engine canteen! It's extremely nice. Nicer than the one at Fong Seng. I ate it for the first time this morning and it was love at first taste. Haha. But it's really really very nice. I ate three in all and skipped lunch. And linda and siew, come and visit me at engine so you can eat the cheese prata. Haha. Anyway yenghong, let me tell you my story. Two years ago when I was in J2, I went to orchard with a few band pple. I was in front Paragon, waiting for the traffic light to turn green before crossing the road. This lady approached us and wanted to do a survey. The age group for the survey was around 12. Then my friend said, "None of us are in this age group. " And guess what happened. The lady actually pointed me and said "I thought she is around twelve". At that time, I was twleve + seven. Grr... Anyway here's another photo.


Siew, can still remember what wishes you wrote on it? I wonder if they come true =)

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home