Overdue photos
Hi! Here are some of the photos that my cousin took on my birthday cos my camera wasn't working. Don't know why the group photo with the cake turned out to be so dark on one side. Seok sent me some photos but the link expired so I wasn't able to upload what she sent. Will upload those once I've got them. Sorry for taking so long, I was really busy the past two weeks with my research project and my experimental modules. Luckily I am getting results so all my efforts were not in vain =) Anyway, hope everyone is doing well, take care of yourselves ok?



By the way, the last photo was with my aunt and her family. FYI, my aunt is my mum's youngest sister - do you see the resemblance? =)




By the way, the last photo was with my aunt and her family. FYI, my aunt is my mum's youngest sister - do you see the resemblance? =)
0 Comments:
Post a Comment
<< Home