Cliqueing 4eva

-friendship only gets better as it grows older- If life is a cookie, FRIENDS are the chocolate chips.

Wednesday, September 19, 2007

after mia-ing for so many days....

Hey everyone! Haha I just realised that I haven't blogged here for such a long time. This semester has been crazily busy for me. Luckily mid-sem break is coming next week =) Anyway sorry you guys couldn't catch the movie last sat cos I couldn't make it. I was rushing lab report and due to a blunder (or should I say a blunder + a lot of blurness) that I made, I had to plot 60 graphs on excel instead of the normal 30. Haha I nearly went crazy last weekend.
I catched RATATOUILLE two weeks ago and yup it's very nice. Anyone can cook. Which means I can cook as well. Lol. Haha I guess I will have to taste my own cooking when I go over to Australia next year. Luckily, my friend who is going with me can cook so I can learn from her. I have started preparations for the exchange, with visa application and stuff. Hopefully, things will go well.
Anyway yh, I think the camera is a good buy. It comes with so many other things. Sony is a good brand. I am thinking of getting a new digi cam too. But need to save some $$. Hehe. Yup I am free this sat evening =) We can go and catch the movie. Confirm with me ok? Miss you guys lots. Dunno how the past six weeks for sch just zoomed past, guess I have been too caught up with sch work that I didn't even realise how time passed. Cya guys soon!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home