Cliqueing 4eva

-friendship only gets better as it grows older- If life is a cookie, FRIENDS are the chocolate chips.

Saturday, February 10, 2007

An overdue post =)


Lovely presents. Thanks everyone! =)

Birthday celebration at secret recipe PS on 6-2-2005.


5-2-2006 when you guys came over to my house =)

Dinner at fish and co, 3-2-2007 =)

Hey everyone! I have been wanting to blog since last week but ever since I caught the TSL syndrome, I have been unable to log into blogger. Thank you Dr Yong Yeng Hong for curing me. Haha. Anyway, I want to thank you guys for the lovely birthday gifts and for celebrating my birthday =) It's really heart-warming as I looked at the photos that we took over the past few years and recalled how we celebrated my birthdays. We still look pretty much the same, except that my hair grew longer and my face became rounder. Haha and siew ling's hair straighter. =) CNY coming soon. Hope you guys will enjoy celebrating the new year and immerse yourself in this festive mood despite the upcoming mid-sem tests and projects (what a wet blanket!). NTU pple so lucky lor. Hmmph. Anyway this semester I feel really slack. Five weeks of school have whizzed past with me still in a holiday mood at the end of these 5 weeks. I guess it's cos of my self-declared free days cos of webcasts. I really have to thank the person who invented the technology man. I guess we won't be meeting up again so soon. So take care everyone! If you all are free, drop a msg on the blog so that we can arrange another outing before exams and before the next birthday which happens to be Linda's 21st. And I will try to send all the fotos we took last year using yousendit. Think none of you have the complete one. My fren managed to send a whole folder after zipping the file. I am always trying out new ways to transfer photos, ain't I? So pray this is the last and successful one =)

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home