friday!!!!
yay friday sounds good! yup it's the mid sem for both NUS and NTU right. and it's time for us to see SL too! i end at 4 so i'm not that early either. maybe we can have dinner!
yup I had a group presention today on pharmacy law. Our role play involved a drug addict fakng a prescription in an attempt to buy controlled drugs. She was then arrested by baton-wielding and toy gun-brandishing police. Forunately the class found it hilarious and roared when the 'cops' came charging in...
yenghong dont worry, when i did the geog module last sem i was inundated by readings too! about 2/3 chapters per lecture! I was quite shocked... but never mind just try to plow through it... all the best!
yup I had a group presention today on pharmacy law. Our role play involved a drug addict fakng a prescription in an attempt to buy controlled drugs. She was then arrested by baton-wielding and toy gun-brandishing police. Forunately the class found it hilarious and roared when the 'cops' came charging in...
yenghong dont worry, when i did the geog module last sem i was inundated by readings too! about 2/3 chapters per lecture! I was quite shocked... but never mind just try to plow through it... all the best!
0 Comments:
Post a Comment
<< Home