A good saturday.
Hmm.. I always have difficulty starting any kinds of writing, be it a blog entry, GP essay or an email to the prof. Haha.
Anyhow, I have got myself started :)
I have quite a handful of things to share with u all. Too lazy to blog consistently. So shall have one full reverse peristalsis at one go :D
Went out today.
Woke up at 1230pm but still very shagged cos I slept very very late the nite before. Why? I was watching my favourite TeeWee. Haha.
Went to changi beach to witness Zhien's baptism. Everything was smooth and fine UNTIL the rain came. A heavy downpour to be exact. Florrine, Zhixuan and I were drenched to the skin. Poor boy Zhixuan only had a windbreaker while Flo and I shared an umbrella that wasn't exactly very big. Haha. That's the inconvience of a beach baptism, sounds cool and special but.. there's really nowhere to run to in case of such "emergency". Luckily the rain came and went away fast. The baptism resumed shortly after. It was nice to see Zhien so excited, jumping and smiling/laughing around. I do not quite understand her joy but it's just good to know she's happy with what she's doing.
After that, I went to PS for dinner and a movie. Had wanted to go orchard. haha. Haven't immersed myself in that "town atmosphere" for a long long time. But I just made do with PS. Watched the movie "Singapore Dreaming". A local production about the 5Cs, striking ToTo and tinking of 101 ways to spend it, favoritism of son over daughter etc.
One quotable quote
" Singaporeans give up their dreams to do sth they dun like so that they can earn lots of $$"
"Others do sth they dun like so that they can earn lots of $$ to fulfill their dreams"
A reversal of the cause and effect huh?
Oh btw, SL, sorry for not answering ur calls. I was at Zhien's baptism when you called. My phone was on silent mode. After that, my phone die-ed. Haha paiseh.
Life hasn't been really great. I feel so lost in school work. Lagging is one thing. The worse case is I really catch no ball. Throw me one big fat basketball also won't help.
I need to brush up on my time management. Last few weeks, I slept too little. Now, I sleep too much. Haha. I suppose I have gotten used to the new hall and can sleep too well. Far too well la.
My recess week is from 23 sep to 1 oct. Is it the same as the NUSians? Anyway, I shall not pin too much hope on that week to do much revision or catching up cos I can foresee assignments, projects and cca. Haiz.
No matter how stressful life is, i guess life still goes on. And most importantly, there are more things to life than the situation at hand. Sometimes life does look seem so bleak that it seems better to end it. A walk from my school back to hall (which is quite a long walk) is actually quite therapeutic.
Think of family. Think of the friends. Think of the 20 years you have spent in this world. Think of A level. (haha. OFF!)
I concluded...
I have survived.
I can survive.
And I will survive.
Anyway, the story that swe shared is highly inspiring.
Hail, LIFE!! ~
- living life and loving it -
Anyhow, I have got myself started :)
I have quite a handful of things to share with u all. Too lazy to blog consistently. So shall have one full reverse peristalsis at one go :D
Went out today.
Woke up at 1230pm but still very shagged cos I slept very very late the nite before. Why? I was watching my favourite TeeWee. Haha.
Went to changi beach to witness Zhien's baptism. Everything was smooth and fine UNTIL the rain came. A heavy downpour to be exact. Florrine, Zhixuan and I were drenched to the skin. Poor boy Zhixuan only had a windbreaker while Flo and I shared an umbrella that wasn't exactly very big. Haha. That's the inconvience of a beach baptism, sounds cool and special but.. there's really nowhere to run to in case of such "emergency". Luckily the rain came and went away fast. The baptism resumed shortly after. It was nice to see Zhien so excited, jumping and smiling/laughing around. I do not quite understand her joy but it's just good to know she's happy with what she's doing.
After that, I went to PS for dinner and a movie. Had wanted to go orchard. haha. Haven't immersed myself in that "town atmosphere" for a long long time. But I just made do with PS. Watched the movie "Singapore Dreaming". A local production about the 5Cs, striking ToTo and tinking of 101 ways to spend it, favoritism of son over daughter etc.
One quotable quote
" Singaporeans give up their dreams to do sth they dun like so that they can earn lots of $$"
"Others do sth they dun like so that they can earn lots of $$ to fulfill their dreams"
A reversal of the cause and effect huh?
Oh btw, SL, sorry for not answering ur calls. I was at Zhien's baptism when you called. My phone was on silent mode. After that, my phone die-ed. Haha paiseh.
Life hasn't been really great. I feel so lost in school work. Lagging is one thing. The worse case is I really catch no ball. Throw me one big fat basketball also won't help.
I need to brush up on my time management. Last few weeks, I slept too little. Now, I sleep too much. Haha. I suppose I have gotten used to the new hall and can sleep too well. Far too well la.
My recess week is from 23 sep to 1 oct. Is it the same as the NUSians? Anyway, I shall not pin too much hope on that week to do much revision or catching up cos I can foresee assignments, projects and cca. Haiz.
No matter how stressful life is, i guess life still goes on. And most importantly, there are more things to life than the situation at hand. Sometimes life does look seem so bleak that it seems better to end it. A walk from my school back to hall (which is quite a long walk) is actually quite therapeutic.
Think of family. Think of the friends. Think of the 20 years you have spent in this world. Think of A level. (haha. OFF!)
I concluded...
I have survived.
I can survive.
And I will survive.
Anyway, the story that swe shared is highly inspiring.
Hail, LIFE!! ~
- living life and loving it -
0 Comments:
Post a Comment
<< Home