Cliqueing 4eva

-friendship only gets better as it grows older- If life is a cookie, FRIENDS are the chocolate chips.

Saturday, November 17, 2007

The marvels of technology!

I was at Lot 1 mall last night with my friends for dinner. Last day of classes!!! Suddenly, my friend spied a drink vending machine (4th floor) with a drink that she liked, so very excitedly hit all the buttons and bought her drink. The interesting thing was that the drink came out warm! Since it's a milk tea, a warm version would be nice! Then I bought a melon drink from the same machine, and to my surprise, it came out cold!!!!

Yes obviously I haven't patronized a vending machine for really long, but isn't it cool!!! The machine was diff compartments for diff drinks!!!! :)

Anyway, CCK seems to have undergone major renovations! (sl probably knows more about it...)The train station has a mini mall below it now and there's currently a pasar malam!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home