Hello!
I don't mind going back with you all someday to visit the old rj campus but I think there's another school using it now that NUS High School is no longer using it. So I don't think we'll be able to go in as and when we like. By the way, saw the pic of Geraldine posted by yenghong and realised that her birthday is exactly the same as my brother's! But my brother is 4 years younger than her =) Hmm... hope one of the girls win this time, cos guys have been winning most of the talent shows. Another thing, I applied for the summer program at university of toronto and I just got the email that I'm selected! I'll be gone from around the beginning of July to 18 August, the summer program is 6 weeks inculding exams. However, the cost of going there is not cheap, the estimated cost for 6 week is about S$6196 and I intend to pay it from my savings, so there will be a big hole in my bank account when I get back =) Anyway, the summer program was so late because UOT only accept 10 people in the first sem and 10 people in the second sem and there were too many people applying for UOT first sem so in the end, I got into the 2nd sem. Because the schedule for application is very tight, I have been spending the past few days rushing to fill in my application forms on top of all the lab reports, test and tutorials that I have to do. Luckily I don't have any test next week or I'll be so stressed out that maybe the next time you see me, half of my hair would have dropped out =) By the way, good luck to everyone for their exams! Sorry I have no idea when the NTU and SMU people are having their exams so I wish you all good luck in advance =P
0 Comments:
Post a Comment
<< Home