i always look forward to the arrival of Mon 4.30pm
hey galz, this is my second post!
yewwoo... joo leng u dere? Quick quick join k ;) winglam post sth too!
i cant wait for mon to pass.. cos by then i would have cleared THREE tutorials. After that, i feel like half a week has passed. Three tut in a day is really energy-sapping. But then again, I normally do the accounting n stats tut only. Heh. Marketing tut is usually untouched until juz b4 the lesson.
Slept at 4am yesterday. Did last min touching up for my marketing presentation. Today's performance was not bad though i dint do a really good job in answering the tutor's questions. Dun even know what he wants. Haiz. Anyhowz.
Oh and today was the first time i overslept by so much. Woke up at 810am. Was totally freaked out n lost. But i guess my head was too heavy to really move fast n hurry. i was still zonked out though my eyes were wide open n moving about in the room. Haha. I was supposed to wake up at 710am cos i need to print my marketing powerpoint slides. But i think i switched off the alarm instead of snoozing it... another haiz.
Stats tut was fine though i was late for 15min. I refused to get out of the hall w/o bathing. Since there was mkting presentation today, gotta wear formal. So i took even longer to get ready. In order not to suffocate my eyes esp since i did not sleep enuff n i was already late, i did not wear my contacts. hehe i m not that vain after all k. Budden again, i hope to learn how to be more efficient in wearing my lenses. I m still so un-pro. Haha.
After stats tut was accounting. Muahaha. I dozed off during class. I speculated that the tutor saw me nodding off cos he called my name and asked a qn. *Flip* so malu!!! After that, to redeem myself, i participated super enthusiastically... Screaming out answers and making "duh" comments. LOL. Ok, that's me. I can be so AA when it comes to getting attention and hopefully get more class participation marks. Blame the person who came out with the class participation component. Haha. Yengie i m learning fast aint i? hee... external attribution ;)
Yup that's basically what happened on a monday for me. Talking about ponning. I remember ponning mona chew's econ lecture once... nearing the end of J2. den i skipped a teachers' day celebration or sth. Haha. In uni.. i have skipped half a stats lecture. Was not feeling well n the lecturer was talking to himself. So i juz walked out during the halfway mark break. Haha. I dint review the web recording for that lecture even. lazy leh. shall read the textbook la.. which i also haven done so... :p
yup i m a newb in the sophisticated world of blogging. shall consult zhien later. ask her how to add links n change the layout. :D
yewwoo... joo leng u dere? Quick quick join k ;) winglam post sth too!
i cant wait for mon to pass.. cos by then i would have cleared THREE tutorials. After that, i feel like half a week has passed. Three tut in a day is really energy-sapping. But then again, I normally do the accounting n stats tut only. Heh. Marketing tut is usually untouched until juz b4 the lesson.
Slept at 4am yesterday. Did last min touching up for my marketing presentation. Today's performance was not bad though i dint do a really good job in answering the tutor's questions. Dun even know what he wants. Haiz. Anyhowz.
Oh and today was the first time i overslept by so much. Woke up at 810am. Was totally freaked out n lost. But i guess my head was too heavy to really move fast n hurry. i was still zonked out though my eyes were wide open n moving about in the room. Haha. I was supposed to wake up at 710am cos i need to print my marketing powerpoint slides. But i think i switched off the alarm instead of snoozing it... another haiz.
Stats tut was fine though i was late for 15min. I refused to get out of the hall w/o bathing. Since there was mkting presentation today, gotta wear formal. So i took even longer to get ready. In order not to suffocate my eyes esp since i did not sleep enuff n i was already late, i did not wear my contacts. hehe i m not that vain after all k. Budden again, i hope to learn how to be more efficient in wearing my lenses. I m still so un-pro. Haha.
After stats tut was accounting. Muahaha. I dozed off during class. I speculated that the tutor saw me nodding off cos he called my name and asked a qn. *Flip* so malu!!! After that, to redeem myself, i participated super enthusiastically... Screaming out answers and making "duh" comments. LOL. Ok, that's me. I can be so AA when it comes to getting attention and hopefully get more class participation marks. Blame the person who came out with the class participation component. Haha. Yengie i m learning fast aint i? hee... external attribution ;)
Yup that's basically what happened on a monday for me. Talking about ponning. I remember ponning mona chew's econ lecture once... nearing the end of J2. den i skipped a teachers' day celebration or sth. Haha. In uni.. i have skipped half a stats lecture. Was not feeling well n the lecturer was talking to himself. So i juz walked out during the halfway mark break. Haha. I dint review the web recording for that lecture even. lazy leh. shall read the textbook la.. which i also haven done so... :p
yup i m a newb in the sophisticated world of blogging. shall consult zhien later. ask her how to add links n change the layout. :D
0 Comments:
Post a Comment
<< Home